[R] orientation of eps files

Arne Henningsen ahenningsen at email.uni-kiel.de
Wed Mar 2 19:02:49 CET 2005

I also had problems with the rotation of eps files in LaTeX presentations.
Now, I produce eps files in R with postscript( ), 'distill' it with "ps2eps",
make a pdf with "epstopdf", include it in my LaTeX file with \pgfimage{ },
use LaTeX class "beamer" (http://latex-beamer.sourceforge.net) and compile my
presentation with pdflatex. This works great!

HTH,
Arne

--
Arne Henningsen