[R] change working directory [was: (no subject)]

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Mar 1 00:55:43 CET 2005

      'help.search("working directory")' identifies "getwd", the help
file for which describes "setwd".

      Similarly, "www.r-project.org" -> search -> "R site search" for
"working directory" produced 564 hits.  I checked the first 4, and they
all mentioned either getwd or setwd.

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves