[R] Journal Quality R Graphs?

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Mar 1 00:52:32 CET 2005

Please read the posting guide. As a minimum, you'll need to specify your OS
and R version plus probably other particulars about what form the output
must be in, etc. I am surprised that you were unable to find anything in the
archives, as this is a frequent discussion topic.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box