[R] How to convert "c:\a\b" to "c:/a/b"?

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:16:23 CEST 2005

One other comment.  Ninotech Path Copy, which can be found at:

  http://home.worldonline.dk/ninotech/

is a free Windows utility that appears in the Windows Explorer context
menu (i.e. it appears as the Copy Path menu entry when you right click
any file in Windows Explorer).  I had forgotten about it since even though
I had installed it a long time ago I hardly ever use it.  When one right clicks
and chooses Copy Path one is given a number of different ways in which
to copy the path.  Using the Setup submenu (i.e. right click any file and
choose Setup) one can define additional ways and its quite easy to define
a new method which replaces backslashes with forward slashes as it
copies -- in fact, there is a check box specifically for this.