[R] Listing knowledge of R as a skill on a resume...

Brian Lunergan brianlunergan at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 25 19:56:50 CEST 2005

Afternoon folks:

This question may be a touch off-topic, but I had to start
somewhere.

As I become more proficient with R I would like to play up
the point in the computer skills section of my resume. Can
anybody on the list provide an idea or two as to what might
be an appropriate way to do this? Is it a language or an
application? What's a proper description for it?

I leave to everyone's judgement as to where to respond, but
I suspect off-list would be proper and leave the list
bandwidth for more directly R topics.

Thanks in advance for any help possible.

Regards...

---
Brian Lunergan
Nepean, Ontario