[R] Another question about Rcmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Jun 23 16:27:51 CEST 2005

Dear Shige,

I'm afraid that my Linux system isn't up-to-date (and isn't a Suse system).
Since I'm about to leave town, I won't be able to check this out further
now. I expect that if the problem were general, I'd have heard of it before,
but I can't be sure that's the case. Perhaps someone else has used the Rcmdr
under R 2.1.1 on a Linux system and can report success or failure.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology