[R] How to save changed options in Rcmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Jun 23 15:34:51 CEST 2005

Dear Shige,

You can set appropriate options when R starts up. In R for Windows, the
easiest thing to do is probably to put an options() command in the Rprofile
file in R's etc directory. For more information on setting Rcmdr options,
see ?Commander (also accessible from the Rcmdr Help menu). For more
information on R initialization, see ?Startup.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology