[R] Drawing information-rich, Tufte style scatterplots and axes

Steven J. Murdoch r+Steven.Murdoch at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 20 22:59:57 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 10:49:05AM -0500, David Forrest wrote:
> I posted a link to it on the GraphGallery page of the R Wiki:
> http://fawn.unibw-hamburg.de/cgi-bin/Rwiki.pl?GraphGallery

Thanks.

> Why not make it a package?

This is high on the todo list, but first I need to define more options
for the functions (currently I often need to modify some hard-coded
parameters) and write some proper documentation. I also haven't
produced an R package before, so while I have read the documentation,
I suspect it will take a few tries before I get it working.

Thank you,
Steven Murdoch.

--
w: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/sjm217/