[R] Plotting lines with shapes

Hikel, Jerry Jerry.Hikel at sac.com
Mon Jun 20 22:44:38 CEST 2005

I am currently attempting to work on some graphs whose plotted lines
have simple polygons at regular intervals, such as a triangle or a
square.

I haven't been able to find anything in the base R plotting packages, or
in any extensions that would allow me to do this easily. I am familiar
with polygon drawing and shading, but i was wondering if anyone knew of
any packages that have these types of graphing capabilities built in to
the line functions themselves. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are inte...{{dropped}}