[R] Potential minor GUI bug

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:00:41 CEST 2005

Is this an interface bug?  Using RGUI for windows I run into a "Not
Responding" process (I "smartly" coded an infinite loop, yaiks!), I hit esc
and the interpreter was stopped and I recovered the console functionality
but the caption on the R icon in my windows taskbar (the individual icon
shown for every software currently running in the session)  was not updated
so the caption still reads "RGui (Not Responding)". This behavior is
repeated everytime I run into a "Not responding" process.  Off course if I
end the session and open a new session the icon caption goes back to the
normal "RGui".

I am running R2.1.0 on Windows XP Pro V. 2002 SP2, Pentium M, 1.00 Gb Ram.

Cheers

Francisco