[R] R-help Digest, Vol 28, Issue 11

dwfu ivirandthezivir at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:58:46 CEST 2005

Dear all,
I'm new using R and in (geo)statistics. I have a problem with solving
my homework questions. We are working with variograms and trying to
write down basic  equations for different models (spherical,
exponential, Gaussian). I tried to use the 'gstat' and 'geoR' packages
to solve the questions but as I said before I'm new in R and always
encountered with some syntax errors (I can send some specific examples
later). If one of you used this packages and could help me,  I will be
very glad.
Best Wishes,
Emre Duran