[R] Error to install library( fSeries)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 12:17:25 CEST 2005

It is a file sustem problem on your computer (Windows, unstated).

Either you do not have permission to write in that directory or you have
some rogue files there.  If you do have permission, go in and delete all
folders starting with `file', then reboot Windows and try again.

If you do not have permission, you will need to install in a different
place: see the rw-FAQ.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk