[R] CRAN task view for genetics

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Wed Jun 8 11:10:19 CEST 2005

Hello to everyone!

I have built CRAN task view for genetics. For now I have not submit it
to CRAN yet and it can be accessible from:

http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan/software/R/Genetics.html
http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan/software/R/Genetics.ctv

I have not submitted it to CRAN, since I would like first some opinion
about it. Genetics is really so broad field that I belive one person can
not know about every corner. So I would like to get some suggestions,
crtitics, pacthes to presentation from my knowledge limited point view.

Please note that field of microarray/proteomics, ... area is
substantially supported in R and Bioconductor and if someone is prepaired
to write a CRAN task view for this I can remove that piece text from my
view and provide a link.

I have sent this mail also to all mentioned/listed package maintainers.

Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty        URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Zootechnical Department     mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                   tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale             fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia, Europe