[R] matrix

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Wed Jun 8 10:55:11 CEST 2005

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:37:15 +0200 (CEST) Navarre Sabine wrote:

> hi,
>
> is it possible to create a matrix with one row and according to add a
> row? in fact, at present, I'm doing an algorithm which fill a matrix.

I think you are looking for
  ?rbind
and might also be interested in looking at "An Introduction to R" or
other introductory manuals.

> On the web site of CRAN, the package basic is impossible to be load!
> can you tell me where i can found it!

You already asked this question yesterday (and received no reply because
it doesn't make sense). There is no package with the name "basic". There
is only the "base" package which is part of every distribution of R
(which I hope you have installed) and loaded at startup of R.