[R] R Graph Gallery : categorization of the graphs

Nick Drew drewbrewit at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 13:44:27 CEST 2005

I like the wiki idea!

Does it make sense to connect the graph wiki to the
existing R wiki?
(http://fawn.unibw-hamburg.de/cgi-bin/Rwiki.pl?RwikiHome)
This might give the existing wiki a kickstart with
some very valuable content. I realize they are
maintained by different people but the whole point of
a wiki is to foster collaboration.

Just 2 cents . . .
~Nick