[R] R Graph Gallery : categorization of the graphs

Wojtek Slusarski slusek at o2.pl
Tue Jun 7 01:42:36 CEST 2005

Romain Francois wrote:

>>> Hello Peter,
>>>
>>> My english fails me at understanding your question. I don't get stuck
>>> anywhere.
>>>
>>> Romain
>>>

>> Perhaps the javascript menu on the left does not function on some
>> browsers.
>>
>> Dave
>>

> Indeed, that menu doesn't work on certain versions of Mozilla.
> Works ok with firefox and IE
>
> Romain

Well, I have a firefox, but sometimes I am working on a bit old screen
with 800x600 resolution and then it is not easy to use those eye candy
javascript effects. I used to make some webpages some time ago, but I
realized, that you never know the capabilities of end users, so you
should try avoid such scripts, or provide some <noscript> tags.

Best regards,
Wojtek