[R] intervals and data frames

Huntsinger, Reid reid_huntsinger at merck.com
Mon Jun 6 18:59:59 CEST 2005

What do you intend r1 to contain? TRUE and FALSE (an indicator vector?) or
say integers 1,2,3 designating your intervals around your 3 sample points?
So you would e.g. set r1[k,1] to 3 if the kth grid point in [-1,1] lies in
interval 3? Etc? Some more detail would help narrow down the possibilities.

Reid Huntsinger