[R] reading tables into R

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Fri Jun 3 16:05:25 CEST 2005

You will have to be more specific, if you want specific help.

However, when I get the "object is not subsettable" error, it is
because I have accidentally referred to the wrong object.

For example,

>  cespl[1,4]
Error in cespl[1, 4] : object is not subsettable
>  mode(cespl)
[1] "function"

It is not possible to take a subset of a function; this is an action
that makes no sense.

-Don