[R] pdf error msg

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 1 19:28:35 CEST 2005

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Matt McCall wrote:

> I'm sorry, but is there anything I can do to remedy this? I reinstalled R and
> BioConductor, and the error still occurs.

The error appears to be caused by trying to write to a file that you don't
have write permission for.  The work-around is not to do that.  Now, if
you do have write permission for that file and R is just confused we have
a different problem, and one that needs more details.

Does the problem happen with other filenames or other directories, for
example?

 	-thomas