[R] glm

Mahdi Osman m_osm at gmx.net
Wed Jun 1 11:26:22 CEST 2005

Hi, list,

I have got a dataset on soil and plant. I would like to fit a "glm" to my
data. My response variable is percentage data. That is percent of plant root
length colonized by Arbuscular micorrhiza fungi. Because of the nature of my
data, I am not quite sure whether gamma or gaussian distribution is suitable
for this type of data. If I use gamma distribution, which link function is
appropriate?

I appreciate your suggestions very much.

Thanks in advance!

Mahdi

--
Mahdi Osman (PhD)