[R] Drawing a graph with vertices and edges using tcl/tk

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sun Jul 31 16:09:51 CEST 2005

Rgraphviz is a fairly complete interface that works on all systems now,
including Windows.
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/devel/src/contrib/html/Rgraphviz.html

but not the absolute latest Graphviz (2.4) as it has gone through pretty
extensive code rearrangements. We should have a version for Graphviz 2.4
in the next few weeks.

Robert