[R] Drawing a graph with vertices and edges using tcl/tk

Søren Højsgaard Soren.Hojsgaard at agrsci.dk
Sun Jul 31 13:46:31 CEST 2005

Dear all; I would like to draw a graph with vertices and edges, and I guess tcl/tk would be appropriate. I don't know tcl/tk but have googled for a 10-page (or so) introduction to 'getting started with tcl/tk in R' but without any luck.
- Does anyone know of the existence of such a document or any other web-based material on the subject?
- Does anyone have an (informative) piece of code which does something similar to what I want?
Thanks in advance
Søren