[R] Errbar()-function, cap and logarithmic scaling

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Jul 31 04:55:23 CEST 2005

	  I just got 23 hits from 'RSiteSearch("errbar")'.  The second was a
help file for "errbar" in "sfsmisc", noting there was a similar function
in "Hmisc".

	  PLEASE do read the posting guide!
"http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  In particular, please
provide a self-contained, reproducible example, telling us which package
you are using and which operating system.  If someone can copy a few
lines of code from your email and paste into R and see what you got, you
will have a greater likelihood of getting a useful reply.

	  spencer graves
--

Ute Visser wrote:

> Hello!
>
> If I use the errbar-function and have a logarithmic scale on the x-axis,
> then the little horizontal bars at the end of the errbars (cap)
> disappear. What can I do?
>
> Thanks for helping!
> Ute

Spencer Graves, PhD