[R] R: graphics devices

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 29 17:09:13 CEST 2005

This is for Windows only, and documented in

?windows
README.rw2011 (or whatever)

It's more usual to switch recording on when you need it, either in the
windows() call or from a menu.

?options only tells you about the standard options, not those used on
specific platforms or by packages (and it does say that, in `Options used
in base R').

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk