[R] Convert quarterly data to monthly data

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Jul 28 06:33:08 CEST 2005

	  Have you considered aggregate in library(zoo)?  If you are not
familiar with "zoo", I suggest you install it, then run
'vignette("zoo")' and 'edit(vignette("zoo"))' [NOTE:  If you use Emacs,
'edit(vignette(...))' won't work.  There is something that will, but I
don't remember what it is.  If you need it, please PLEASE do read the
posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and try this
list again.]

	  spencer graves

Haibo Huang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to use R, but can anyone tell me how to
> tranform quarterly data to monthly data? I know SAS
> has this procedure, so may I assume it is also
> available in R?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Ed

Spencer Graves, PhD