[R] SETAR Estimation

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Jul 28 06:13:48 CEST 2005

	  I just got zero hits from 'RSiteSearch("SETAR")'.  When I Googled for
"SETAR", I got 219,000 hits, but nothing on the first page looked like
it might be your SETAR.  Then I Googled for "SETAR Model" and got
something that suggested "threshold autoregressive ..."  Then and
'RSiteSearch("threshold autoregressive") produced 6 hits, the first of
which was for "wle.ar" in package "wle".

	  hope this helps.
	  spencer graves
p.s.  If this does not solve your problem, PLEASE do read the posting
guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html.  It can increase
your chances of getting a useful reply from this list.

ekhous at po-box.mcgill.ca wrote:

> Dear R-helpers,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has or knows someone who might have an implementation
> of algorithm for estimating SETAR models including the lag-order. For some
> reason my code gives me a bit wrong results. I am fighting with it for a week
> and cannot bring it down.
> Thanks a million in advance,
> Sincerely,
>
> Evgueni