[R] Installing SJava (I'm almost there, just a little more help please!....please!)

Quin Wills Quin_Wills at msn.com
Wed Jul 27 23:06:19 CEST 2005

Hi Duncan

Thank you for responding... I apologise for being so ignorant. I presume
that is a UNIX command - so have just downloaded cygwin (read about that
today) and ran your suggested line. I get:

Chmod: cannot acess 'configure.win'. No such file or directory

I am assuming that isn't good. Is this the configure file I find in SJava?
Do I need to move it somewhere for this to work?

All of the best,
Quin