[R] Help on T test

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Jul 26 23:50:05 CEST 2005

Mark,

Please do not post the same question to both R-help and BioC-help
mailing lists because 1) there are many people who are on both lists and
2) people's replies will be archived in two different places making it
harder to others to search in future.

Please see the responses on BioC-help list.

Regards, Adai