[R] Association rules

ronggui 0034058 at fudan.edu.cn
Tue Jul 26 16:36:37 CEST 2005

>library(foreign)
in the foreign package,you can use read.csv command to read the csv file.you can use excel to open the file and save as cvs file.you should read the manuals first,which tells in details how to import your data into R.

before you use the command frome the arules package,you should first type the command

======= 2005-07-26 22:18:48 ÄúÔÚÀ´ÐÅÖÐÐ´µÀ£º=======