[R] Plot zooming i.e. changing ylim according to xlim

Henrik Andersson h.andersson at nioo.knaw.nl
Tue Jul 26 11:13:06 CEST 2005

Mulholland, Tom wrote:
 > Search the archives for zoom and you will find plenty of answers on
this question.

 > RSiteSearch("zoom")
 >
 > Tom

I looked there already, but I could only find interactive zooming, which
  is also nice, but I want a non-interactive function that automagically
changes the y-axis to fit only the data specified in the part of the
x-axis, or the other way around. I guess that was not very clear from my
first post.

- Henrik