[R] FW: LyX and Sweave

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Mon Jul 25 18:15:56 CEST 2005

>On 25/07/05, Gorjanc Gregor <Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si> wrote:
>> Hello R-users!
>>
>> I have tried to use Sweave within LyX* and found two ways to accomplish
>> this. I have attached LyX source file for both ways.
>>
>> *<http://www.lyx.org>
>>

> Hi Gregor,
> I think the mailing list strips off attachments.
> cheers,
> Sean

Well ascii attachments should go through* but they are not stored in R-help
list, at least I don't know how to get them. I'll cc to Friedrich Leisch and
he might consider to add them to his Sweave repository at

<http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/>

In case he doesn't like to do that I will put them on my homepage and mention
that on R-help list.

*I can send them once more to private e-mails if there is a need for that!