[R] The steps of building library in R 2.1.1

Nick Drew drewbrewit at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 00:32:43 CEST 2005

Agreed, It takes a lot of work for one to create
his/her first package. And
there are many opportunities to get it wrong.

I just created my first package, with thanks to Gabor,
Peter Rossi (and his
excellent document at
http://gsbwww.uchicago.edu/fac/peter.rossi/research/bayes%20book/bayesm/Maki
ng%20R%20Packages%20Under%20Windows.pdf ), and the
guys who developed
http://www.maths.bris.ac.uk/~maman/computerstuff/Rhelp/Rpackages.html
. I
could not have done it without them!!!

And lastly thanks to all of those who have developed R
and worked on this
great program over the years!

~Nick