[R] cutomized link function in R

ozaksoy ozaksoy at lamar.colostate.edu
Thu Jul 21 16:07:29 CEST 2005

Hello!
I am trying to run my S+ code in R (version 2.1.0). I've created a customized
link function, namely my.binomial where parameter theta has to be
given. I'm considering theta to be .05. Unfortunately, R is giving an
error (I had used MASS in adjusting the S+ code to R). I would very
much appreciate it if you could help me in finding the correction
needed in the code. My S+ code I'm trying to adjust to R is:
g<-glm(y~diffwhale+tdelta:diffwhale+tdelta2:diffwhale,
data=ind, family=my.binomial(theta=.05))
Thanks,
Isin