[R] Combining two matrices

mark salsburg mark.salsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:24:15 CEST 2005

The latter, I want to replicate A enough times to have the same rows
as B. I realize that 16063 is not a mutliple 217, that doesn't really
matter for this problem
Assuming I change the colnames of one of them, how can I create a
matrix C that is the composite of the replicated A with B.

thank you again.