[R] analysing non-normal spatially autocorrelated data

Ruben Roa RRoa at fisheries.gov.fk
Wed Jul 20 12:37:43 CEST 2005

Check the package geoRglm, which fits by maximum likelihood a generalized
linear mixed spatial model in the binomial or Poisson families, allowing for
covariates. geoRglm will also need the package geoR which fits the
spatial model for continuous processes.
The authors of the packages have published several papers on theory
and applications.
Ruben