[R] data mining
vito_ricci at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 10:02:08 CEST 2005
give a look to these links concerning R & DM:
Hoping I helped you.
secretario academico FACEA faceasec at uapar.edu
I'm looking for some material on data mining with R. I
from Luis Torgo but I'd like to see something else.
If anybody could help me I'll be thankful
Diventare costruttori di soluzioni
Became solutions' constructors
"The business of the statistician is to catalyze
the scientific learning process."
George E. P. Box
"Statistical thinking will one day be as necessary for efficient citizenship as the ability to read and write"
H. G. Wells
Top 10 reasons to become a Statistician
1. Deviation is considered normal
2. We feel complete and sufficient
3. We are 'mean' lovers
4. Statisticians do it discretely and continuously
5. We are right 95% of the time
6. We can legally comment on someone's posterior distribution
7. We may not be normal, but we are transformable
8. We never have to say we are certain
9. We are honestly significantly different
10. No one wants our jobs
Visitate il portale http://www.modugno.it/
e in particolare la sezione su Palese http://www.modugno.it/archivio/palesesanto_spirito/
More information about the R-help