[R] Survival dummy variables and some questions

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Jul 19 13:30:03 CEST 2005

Stephen,

This has nothing to do with your R but to do with your email settings.

Are you sure you are sending mails in plain text ? Your email on the
R-help mailing archive (see link below) appears to be unreadable
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2005-July/074210.html

Please try to use plain text. (See http://expita.com/nomime.html).

Regards, Adai