[R] question from environmental statistics

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:32:17 CEST 2005

Dear Dev

I believe you may need some conceptual guidance in probability theory and
statistics rather than help with a specific R function to solve your
analysis.  May I recomend you to visit the statistic consulting office in
your campus or perhaps review a textbook on applied probability.

Best wishes

Francisco