[R] Proportion test in three-chices experiment

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Jul 17 21:47:16 CEST 2005

Hi, Rafael:

	  At this point, it might help if you try the posting guide!
"http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html", especially the part about
constructing a toy example with real numbers, try some of the R
facilities discussed, and explain why you aren't sure they will solve
your problem.  You may answer your own question in the course of working
through that guide, and if you don't, the exercise could make it easier
for someone else to suggest something you actually find useful.

	  spencer graves

--
Spencer Graves, PhD
Senior Development Engineer