[R] Coxph with factors

Kylie-Anne Richards kar at itga.com.au
Sun Jul 17 13:27:45 CEST 2005

Thank you again for your help.

Your suggestions worked perfect. The problems I had when using
f.pom=factor(-3, levels=seq(-3,2.5, by=0.5)) were a silly mistake on my part
(as suspected and dually pointed out).  Thanks for the notes on baseline. I
was not aware of the inaccuracies when using it at z=0.

I will be back with questions on computationally efficient time dependant
survival functions next month.

Cheers,
Kylie-Anne