[R] How to increase memory for R on Soliars 10 with 16GB and 64bit R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Jul 14 08:28:13 CEST 2005

Uwe Ligges wrote:

> Dongseok Choi wrote:
>
>> Thank you very much for your help!!
>> Now, it runs without any problem.
>>
>> Is it going to be fixed in the next release?
>

> Of course, Brian

[hmmm, looks like some wrong shortcut has been used - and it must have
been me who forgot to drink coffee before strating to post ...]

I meant to say: Of course, Brian already did, see the svn log:

r34947 | ripley | 2005-07-13 03:16:18 -0400 (Wed, 13 Jul 2005) | 1 line
Changed paths:
    M /trunk/NEWS
    M /trunk/src/main/memory.c

correct typo for R_alloc on 64-bit systems

Uwe Ligges