[R] Memory question

Huntsinger, Reid reid_huntsinger at merck.com
Wed Jul 13 18:25:44 CEST 2005

One way I do this is to use Luke Tierney's "active bindings". I make an
active binding of a name to a function which either loads or saves the
object. Then the name behaves like the R object it's replacing. This works
nicely as long as I don't need lots of random accesses to the matrix.

I'd be happy to send the functions I use to do this.

Reid Huntsinger