[R] High resolution plots

Luis Tercero luis.tercero at ebi-wasser.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jul 13 17:50:28 CEST 2005

Dear R-help community,

would any of you have a (preferably simple) example of a
presentation-quality .png plot, i.e. one that looks like the .eps plots
generated by R?  I am working with R 2.0.1 in WindowsXP and am having
similar problems as Knut Krueger in printing high-quality plots.  I have
looked at the help file and examples therein as well as others I have
been able to find online but to no avail.  After many many tries I have
to concede I cannot figure it out.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Regards,

Luis

--

Luis Tercero, M.Sc.

Engler-Bunte-Institut der Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Bereich Wasserchemie

Engler-Bunte-Ring 1
D-76131 Karlsruhe