[R] nlme, MASS and geoRglm for spatial autocorrelation?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 12:29:31 CEST 2005

You seem to want to model spatially correlated bernoulli variables.
That's a difficult task, especially as these are bernoulli and not
binomial(n>1).  With a much fuller description of the problem we may be
able to help, but I at least have no idea of the aims of the analysis.

glmmPQL is designed for independent observations conditional on the
random effects.