[R] misc3d package

Mark Edmondson-Jones Mark.Edmondson-jones at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 15:57:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to install the misc3d package on a Windows (XP) installation of R 2.0.1 using install.packages("misc3d") but with no success.  I have used this approach with other packages OK, but for misc3d I get the following output...

trying URL `http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.0/PACKAGES'
Content type `text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1' length 27996 bytes
opened URL
downloaded 27Kb

Warning message:
No package "misc3d" on CRAN. in: download.packages(pkgs, destdir = tmpd, available = available,

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Mark