[R] Quantile normalization and NA

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Sun Jul 10 14:31:49 CEST 2005

I agree with Uwe on both points.

Have you checked if your inputs, i.e. exprs(MSExpr[ ,1:2]), contain
missing values to begin with ?

Out of curiosity are you trying to apply this method to two colour
arrays ? You might want to enquire the BioConductor mailing list about
the merits of doing this over standard techniques (i.e. LOESS
normalisation) as I do not think this is widely done.

Regards, Adai