[R] Finite Mixture Models with logistic regression

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Jul 9 17:57:41 CEST 2005

Hi, Gabor:

	  You are correct, Gabor.  I also found Lindsey's home page via
www.r-project.org -> CRAN -> (select a local mirror) -> Software:  Other
-> "R-related projects" -> "Jim Lindsey's R page".  What I meant to say
but wasn't clear was that the standard install.packages('gnlm') did not
work.

	  Thanks for the clarification.
	  spencer graves

--