[R] PCA and overlaying points

Jacques VESLOT jacques.veslot at cirad.fr
Fri Jul 8 07:24:47 CEST 2005

Hi Renaud,

Thanks a lot for helping !

Actually, I did think about such a function (jitter), but it didn't
really solve the problem, as it may change nothing for some overlaying
points and even create new cases of overlaying points. Moreover, it
modifies every coordinates, even if it is not necessary.

I hoped there might be an heavier function able to change coordinates in
an let's say intelligent or surgical manner...

jacques