[R] Question

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Jul 7 23:08:11 CEST 2005

mjs sad wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am statistician and now I am starting to work with
> R.
> I have a question ,I want to see more than 1 figure in
> working directory and I can't do this.
>
> for example when I run plot(...) ,I see a plot ,if I
> run another plot(...) the first plot change to second
> plot and first plot disappear .
>
> How can I see more than 1 figure in working directory?

YOur question is rather unclear and I don't see the relationship between
multiple figures and the working directory, but I guess you are going to
start more than one device at once, such as:

x11()
plot(1:10)
x11()
plot(1:55)

or maybe you are looking for argumet "mfrow" in ?par

Please read the posting guide.

Uwe Ligges