[R] Tempfile error

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Thu Jul 7 18:10:00 CEST 2005

We just explored the issue a little further here and here is what we
have found. If we look in the temp directory we noticed that the last
temp file name is rf32767. This number coincides with 2^16 with a 16 bit
signed integer. Is there a way to modify the temp file settings to use
an unsigned or 32 bit integer for temp file names?

We changed the location where temp files are stored. We also disabled
the realtime virus protection, but do not think this has anything to do
with the problem.